One source. A wealth of experience.
For over 40 years, FCI has brought a wealth of expertise and experience to each of our clients. We have grown, diligently and deliberately, to strengthen our services and our connections, so that we in turn can deliver superior performance and service to our clients.
- 1966: FCI was founded as an investment advisory firm by H. O. Peet, a Kansas City-based regional brokerage firm.
- 1978: FCI became a subsidiary of Kidder, Peabody & Co. Incorporated.
- 1995: the investment management business was transferred to a new corporate subsidiary formed by Mitchell Hutchins Asset Management, Inc., a subsidiary of PaineWebber Incorporated.
- 1999: the principals of the firm purchased the company from Mitchell Hutchins, returning ownership to Kansas City.
- 2000: FCI established a strategic relationship with Midwest Trust Company to become the investment sub-advisor for their trust and advisory accounts. Midwest Trust in turn provides back office capabilities for FCI.
- 2005: FCI and Midwest Trust Company join to form MTC Holding Corporation.